Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The End is Near


Well it is time for the inevitable. I am going to close this baby down. I am obviously not posting anything.

Life here has just gotten busier (and better) over the last few years. And I simply don't have time or the motivation to do this blog. I mean, pretty much everyone who would read this anyway is connected to me on Facebook. And while I have a love/hate relationship with FB, it is just so practical for keeping my friends and family updated.

Besides, when I see how others use their blogs to share touching stories, life insights, motivate others with good ideas...and well...I just don't say much of anything, I realize I am not a bonafied blogger!

So thanks to those of you that read my blog. As pathetic as it was. ;-)

The few final pictures are courtesy of our fabulous friend and photographer Martin. Check out his blog at www.britsnap.com

Jessica

No comments: